Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Training Log

Well I finished last week out with a good training session.  Thursday's upper body session was brought to you by an extremely "motivating" (choose your own explitive) ex wife.  I ended up training in the LAB, which is the Underground Garage Gym and I must say probably the most bad ass garge gym around.  So the end of last week looked like this.

Thursday
Standing Overhead Press 5x3
Ring suspended push up 3x15
Pull downs 4x10-20
Super set of shrugs and Shoulder YTWI complex 3x20 and 3x8
Dumbbell row 1x20

Saturday
Recover and foam rolling

Sunday
Family Day.  I know some people that are "hardcore" say they train all the time no matter what.  Now I would say that I am very committed to my craft but when a little girl tells you,"No Daddy no!!!" you listen.  I did some more foam rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment